Aboriginal Cultural Tours-Taste of Wiradjuri
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Product code: Full Day Tastes
THIS TOUR CAN BE BOOKED ON DEMAND. (Price will vary if min numbers not reached)
CONTACT MARK TO ARRANGE,
For more details email mark at email@example.com
COVID 19 MEASURES
BUNDYI CULTURAL TOURS WILL ALWAYS USE SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
AT ALL TIMES.
ALSO ALL VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT ARE ALL WASHED AND SANITISED AFTER
Bundyi Cultural Tours are specialist in sharing Aboriginal culture on full-day tours in the Riverina, near Wagga Wagga in southern NSW. The tours are conducted by Mark Saddler, a proud Wiradjuri man from whom visitors can learn about the oldest people and culture in the world.
Highlights include places and items of Wiradjuri significance.
Your day tour will include:
- Tour guide Mark Saddler, Proud Wiradjuri man,
- BBQ lunch and drinking water are supplied.
- Visits to Kengal, Murrumbidgee River, and other special Wiradjuri places.
- Wagga Wetlands (weather permitting) and all day sharing of information about my Wiradjuri culture and language, including visits to special Wiradjuri places and items.
- Tour times 09-30 am to 2-30 pm (approx.)
- Learn Wiradjuri language
- Practical demonstrations of the art of traditional tool making
- See and learn about special places and trees.
What do you bring:
- Comfortable clothing, footwear, hat, camera.
- A respectful attitude to learning and discovery of the oldest culture in the universe.
Who is Mark Saddler:
- I'm a proud Wiradjuri gibirr (man) who wants to share and educate people about our amazing Wiradjuri Mayiny (people) My family come from central NSW, Lake Cargelligo and Euabalong, Wiradjuri Garray (land) I go to many schools to teach language and art. I have the following certificates,
- Working with Children,
- First Aid,
- Cultural Site recording and identification (OEH and AHIMS)
- Diploma Wiradjuri Language, Culture and Heritage.
Wagga Wagga has a major airport with daily flights from Sydney and Melbourne. Wagga is also serviced by a Country railway service and is 4 hours drive from Sydney and Melbourne. Canberra is only a 2.5 hour drive. Wagga Wagga is part of our Wiradjuri Ngurambang (country).
- Depart from Tourist Information Centre, Tarcutta St Wagga Wagga at 9-30 AM
- Return approx. 2-30 PM
- Tour not suitable for children
- Minimum group number is 2, maximum is 6
- Please not pets !