Historic Fremantle Tour
- Durata: 4 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: WA
- Cod produs: APHDFREO
A magical way to see the historical Port City.
- After your city hotel pick up, drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower.
- Drive past Cottesloe Beach before heading to the main attraction of your tour, Fremantle.
- You’ll then proceed to Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle.
- Drive past the large sailing ships in the harbour and the famous E-Shed Markets.
- We continue our journey onwards past the historical Round House and the luxurious yachts at Victoria Quay before driving through the buzzing cappuccino strip.
- You’ll then enjoy the option of spending the rest of the day in Fremantle where you’ll be spoilt for choice with a huge range of local markets, shopping opportunities, restaurants and cafes to explore and travel back to Perth on the ferry.
- Choose to book over the weekend to visit the major attraction of the Fremantle weekend markets.
- Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.
Optional Extra Return to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
- Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
- Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- If adding the optional extra cruise, the tour will end at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
Return Cruise to Perth (Optional Extra), Adults $30 per person, Children $18 per child. Cruise departs Fremantle at 12.45 pm and 3.45 pm.
Please note: Cruise starts from Fremantle and ends at the Barrack Street Jetty in Perth.
Prison Tour (Optional Extra), ‘Doing Time’ or ‘Great Escape’ tour. Tour provides insight on life behind bars, the prison was fully operational until 1991. Adults $25 per person, Children $15 per child.
- If adding the optional extra Prison Tour, the tour will end in Fremantle (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
- Great Escape tour operates Daily every hour between 11.45am and 4.45pm
- Doing Time tour operates Daily every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 5.00pm.
- ‘Great Escape’ and ‘Doing Time’ Tour Duration 1 hour 15 minutes
Please note: This tour ends in Fremantle unless the return cruise option is chosen.