James Craig | A Day At Sea
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: Aboard Tall Ship James Craig (6hrs)
This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder.
Your ticket includes morning tea with a quality selection of fruit bread and fresh fruit. Lunch consists of individual packs of sandwiches, quiches and muffins. Afternoon tea will be sweet tarts and slices as well as cheese and cracker platters. Tea and coffee is available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the onboard bar. Please note that we are a cashless venue with payments via debit or credit card only.
If your group consists of 10 people or more, contact the office and we will give you a 10% discount on the total price of your tickets!
Please book here for 2023 sail dates: 2023 sails
Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Morning Tea; Afternoon Tea; Lunch;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear, bring a windproof jacket, water bottle and face mask.
Boarding Time: 9:30am for 10:00am DEPARTURE
End Time: 4.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail L1 from Central or Dulwich Hill station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking onboard is strictly prohibited.
- To comply with national law the operators of James Craig are required to complete a manifest comprising the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Address / Phone No (Email address optional).
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here and at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office at (02) 9298 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org