Perth Mint Live Gold Pour and Fremantle
Fra AUD 225,00 AU$
- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: APHDPGMF
Enjoy something different on this enlightening tour about Gold.
- After your city hotel pick up, Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint.
- Enjoy a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold.
- The Perth Gold Mint is a unique functional mint over 100 years old that has been processing and minting coinage uninterrupted and is considered one of the finest mints in the world today.
- Find out what your weight is worth in gold and have the opportunity to engrave your own personalised medallion.
- View the retail shop for purchases including, Australian gold, silver and platinum coins, Argyle pink diamonds, pearls, natural gold nuggets, jewellery, precious stones, beautiful gifts and souvenirs.
- View the largest solid gold coin ever minted in the history of humanity on earth – the 1.1 ton solid gold coin minted for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II in 2011 for the CHOGM in Perth & marvel at other products in the mint like viewing Olympic medals, weighing yourself in gold, try picking a solid gold brick etc.
- Drive past the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
- Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
- From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
- View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland.
- After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle.
- View the stunning Cottesloe Beach with Indian Ocean views.
- Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway Station,
- Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
- Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.