- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: NOC-ENG
Venture out with a local guide to experience a very different kind of "nightlife".
The sights and sounds of Kangaroo Island after dark.
Experience Kangaroo Island’s nightlife with a 3 hours nocturnal tour.
Find Tammar Wallabies, Brush-tailed Possums, Western Grey Kangaroos, and possibly other more elusive night creatures such as Boobook Owls, Stone Curlews or even Penguins.
Why Choosing us?
- We do run only 4wd vehicles, this is not a bus tour.
- Our guides are fully accredited.
- Our group is max 4-6 passengers.
- We RESPECT our wildlife. WE DO NOT CHASING ANIMAL!
- Min 2 passengers required for this tour.
- The tour will start from the Aurora Ozone Hotel in Kingscote.
- The Tour will depart from Kingscote ONLY.
- If you require another pickup (in Kingscote only) we will charge $10 pp
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you are not sure about your staying on the island
- Children 1 - 14 years old will have a discount on the tour.
- Children 15 - 18 years old are considered adults.
- Children 1 - 18 Cannot travel unless accompanied by an adult.
- Depending to the age young children will need to use a booster seats. Please let us know if you need one.
- Nocturnal Tours are charged in full at the time of booking if booked alone.
- A non refundable card surcharge of 2.99 % applies on all the transactions made by credit card.
- From 10 March 2022 a $2.50 pp Fuel levy will be applied to all Day Tours.