Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains 4WD Day Adventure + River cruise
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: PJ0KLG
Open every day, Jenolan Caves are the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia.
Explore the world's oldest caves (360 millions yrs old) - one of the most outstanding cave systems in the world.
Participants will see and experience the spectacular wilderness areas and take in the grand surrounds of The Greater Blue Mountains Drive in a minibus, visiting Australia’s oldest and most impressive limestone caves and breathtaking lookouts.
Take in the stunning scenic lookouts and amazing views the Blue Mountains has to offer.
This tour is ideal for participants wanting guided short bushwalks to beautiful lookouts and famous landmarks.
Participants can expect a round-trip transportation and an experienced guide.
We give discount for bigger group,To organize bigger group bookings, please contact us on 0410610717 before you book online as we can use our minibus instead of our 4WD so we can fit 9P all together.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Fully guided Adventure with an Experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor .
- General Survival Skills (optional).
- Water, Soft drink.
- Wildlife Encounters.
- Checking some of the best Look out on the wildside of the national parks,than go back to the city by a river cruise..
- Drive to the countryside in a comfortable minibus..
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise back to sydney harbour along the parramatta river.
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to the caves.
Pick up & Drop off Locations:
- From All Sydney city hotels Or from the blue mountains accomodations.
From Parramatta train station.(Meeting point is on Fitzwilliam St, Parramatta near the Train station's EXIT
Drop off at sydney olympic park wharf to enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise back to sydney harbour along the parramatta river.