Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains 4WD Day Tour with River cruise
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: PJ0KLG
Open every day, Jenolan Caves are the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia.
Explore the world's oldest caves (360 millions yrs old) - one of the most outstanding cave systems in the world.
Participants will see and experience the spectacular wilderness areas and take in the grand surrounds of The Greater Blue Mountains Drive in a 4WD, visiting Australia’s oldest and most impressive limestone caves and breathtaking lookouts.
Take in the stunning scenic lookouts and amazing views the Blue Mountains has to offer.
This tour is ideal for participants wanting guided short bushwalks to beautiful lookouts and famous landmarks.
Participants can expect a round-trip transportation and an experienced guide.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Fully guided Adventure with an Experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor .
- General Survival Skills (optional).
- Water, Soft drink.
- Outside walking tours to the Grand Arch ,waterfalls and blue pool .
- Wildlife Encounters.
- Checking some of the best Look out on the wildside of the national parks,than go back to the city by a river cruise..
- Off the beaten track by a Four wheels drive.
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise back to sydney harbour along the parramatta river.
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to the caves.
Pick up & Drop off Locations:
- From All Sydney city hotels (For group) Or from the blue mountains accomodations.
From Parramatta train station.(Meeting point is on Fitzwilliam St, Parramatta near the Train station's EXIT
Drop off at sydney olympic park wharf to enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise back to sydney harbour along the parramatta river.