Norfolk Island History Lovers Tour - Ex Sydney September 2023
Desde AUD 1.999,00 AU$
- Duración: 8 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Kingston
- Código de producto: NISept2023
Norfolk island self contained apartments with 7 nights accommodation. One bedroom apartments, guest laundry. BBQ gazebo area. Centrally located on Norfolk Island ... nestled in a quiet setting and just a short walk or drive to the town centre of Burnt Pine.
- Return Airfares Sydney to Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island Airport transfers to and from your self contained accommodation
- 8 days - 7 nights to enjoy Norfolk Island
- Hire car to journey around and discover beautiful Norfolk Island
- Step Back in Time: Visit to old Sydney Town of the first settlement and Turtle Bay burial ground
- Saving the Souls of the shipwreck HMS Sirius 1790
- Discover your ancestors land on Norfolk Island plus research workshop on 1st Settlement Norfolk Island land research.
- Visit the world heritage convict settlement of Kingston Town and explore the convict ruins.
- Shadows of the Past: Historic cemetery visit showcasing the 1st Settlement headstones.
- Visit Turtle Bay Burial Ground
- Norfolk Island First Settlement Heritage Dinner with your hosts Philip Gidley King and Mrs King (all dietary needs are catered for)
- Norfolk Island Family History research zone
- Half day tour showcasing your ancestors land and location on Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island Colonial Families Under Wraps webinars
- Online access to Norfolk Island 1st Settlement History and Family History research resources and primary records
- Tour and weekly pass visits to the Bounty Folk Museum
- Personalised heritage and history holiday guide and much more
With lots of free time to enjoy and explore Norfolk Island
- Swimming, & snorkelling – fishing and golf
- Discover Captain Cook’s landing place
- Fascinating Eco and Heritage tours
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Go swimming at beautiful Emily Bay
- Golf - Photography - Bushwalking
- Norfolk Island Fish Feast
A valid driving license - photo identification or passport is required for travel.
Sept Fully booked - so now see March 2024