wulinantikala / Cradle Mountain - lutruwita / Tasmania - 4 Days
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code: CRADLE4
wulinantikala / Cradle Mountain is one of Tasmania’s most desirable walking destinations and a stunning wilderness region.
Enjoy four days of guided walking amongst the beautiful landscapes surrounding Cradle Mountain – walk segments of the famous Overland Track, spot wombats grazing on the grassy plains and hike over mountainous terrain for magnificent views. We visit glacially carved lakes, ancient rainforests, and seek out some of the parks hidden highlights.
This is one of Australia’s most iconic natural areas and a truly inspiring location to visit.
Please note – some walks are highly weather dependent due to the region’s exposed alpine environment, and your guides may choose to alter the itinerary accordingly where necessary. They will always strive to provide the most scenic walks possible based around the local conditions.
- Small group (10 or less), day-pack only walking tour with magnificent walks and sightseeing.
- Daily guided walks curated to immerse you in the region’s unique landscape, flora and fauna, including parts of the Overland Track, Dove Lake, Hansons Peak and Twisted Lakes.
- Two talented, experienced, accredited and safety gear equipped guides to drive, care and cook for you throughout the tour.
- Return transport ex-Launceston, and all tour transfers in our comfortable 12-seater mini-coach with luggage trailer.
- 3 nights comfortable twin-share accommodation (limited single supplements at additional cost), with ensuites if available and sustainably provided.
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 two-course dinners, plus trail mix, nibbles, fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee, biscuits / cake and non-alcoholic drinks throughout.
- All National Park entry fees.
- Carbon offset program per our sustainability principles.
Day 1 – walk 9 kms on scenic boardwalk trail, Weindorfers Forest and Waldheim
Day 2 – walk 10 kms on the amazing Hanson’s Peak and Twisted Lakes walk
Day 3 – walk 7.5 kms Lake Lilla, Wombat Pool, Marion’s Lookout & Crater Falls
Day 4 – walk 6kms around idyllic Dove Lake