Old Adelaide Gaol - Exclusive Access For Paranormal Teams
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Thebarton, SA
- Product code: OAGPL
If you are a team of professional paranormal investigators or just a group of friends who enjoy ghost hunting, then Ghost Crime Tours is happy to give your group an exclusive access to Australia's most actively haunted establishment—the Old Adelaide Gaol!
You can choose your preferred date from:
Time: Overnight from 11pm to 3am
(Friday and Saturday nights are reserved for official Ghost Crime Tours Paranormal and Lock-in Tours.)
The following conditions apply:
- You are to bring your own equipment.
- Adelaide Gaol tour is excluded.
- GCT staff will be onsite to supervise, but your group is free to investigate on your own.
- Minimum of 5 people (If less than 5, minimum payment still applies)
- Maximum of 25 people
- Your access is strictly for paranormal investigation purposes only.
The GCT team will accommodate your group alone and no other groups or touring public will bother your investigation. You will get full access to the Gaol’s areas such as:
- Elizabeth Woolcocks Cell
- The hanging tower
- The exercises yards
- The Gallows in A, B and C wings (ground floor only)
- The showers and induction centre
- The remand centre (ground floor only)
- The Gaol’s museum
- The execution graveyard and much more!
So, if your group is looking for somewhere unique to investigate, then book an Exclusive Access For Paranormal Teams at the Old Adelaide Gaol now!
DUE TO THE CONTENT OF OUR STORIES, AND LOCATION OF OUR EVENTS, CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED TO BOOK AND ATTEND. OUR GUIDES MAY ASK FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION AND IF YOUR CHILD IS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AND YOUR BOOKING FEE FORFEITED ACCORDINGLY.
We strongly advise you read our terms & conditions prior to booking any tickets to this event - https://ghost-crime-tours.rezdy.com/terms