Pinnacles, Swan Valley Wildlife Park & Lancelin (Optional Sandboarding)
- Varaktighet: 10 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Cervantes, WA
- Produktkod: APFDPPSV
Once in a lifetime opportunity to marvel at naturally formed limestone formations that look like outer space terrain and the white sand dunes of Lancelin
- After your complimentary pickup, we travel to Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley.
- View iconic native Australian wildlife like koalas, emus and hand feed kangaroos with some great photo opportunities.
- Travel to the Swan Valley and visit a local vineyard to enjoy wine tastings and chocolate tasting.
- Visit Lancelin, a quaint fishing town with spectacular local beaches and expansive white sand dunes, naturally formed over years and home to adventure seekers.
- Thrill seekers have the opportunity go sandboarding down the dunes (Optional – $10 per person).
- Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as the Pinnacles.
- Be immersed in the magic and mystery of the Pinnacles with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre before driving through the moon-like landscape of the Desert or enjoy an Eco-Walk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see nature’s work up-close and offers great photography opportunities.
- These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region.
- After a memorable time we return to Perth and you may choose to be dropped back at your accommodation or an alternative location in Perth city.