Margaret River, Winery & Busselton Jetty (Optional Cave Tour)
從 AUD AU$290.00
- 天數: 11 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Margaret River, WA
- 产品编号: APFDMRBJ
A millions of years old cave formation, Busselton Jetty, idyllic vineyards and natural forests make the Margaret River region famous. Your journey takes you south past the Mandurah Canals before arriving at the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at Busselton.
- After your Perth city accommodation pick up, we drive past the Bell Tower, the Swan River, southern suburbia, Mandurah & Bunbury as you journey south of Perth to the picturesque town of Busselton.
- View the Southern Hemisphere’s longest wooden jetty at Busselton which was in operation till a few decades ago & is now a famous tourist precinct.
- After some time at the jetty, we travel south-west to Yallingup to explore the spectacular Ngilgi Cave (cave tour optional extra) and view the majestic, ancient stalagmites & stalactites in the making for over a million years. View the unique formations & learn at own pace of the areas rich eco-system, history and folklore connected to the cave
- Enjoy the serenity of the giant trees and the forest on the journey to Margaret River township.
- Visit the renowned Yahava coffee works. Enjoy tasting a range of coffee made from both imported and Australian beans. Tea tastings are also available.
- Enjoy fresh local lunch as you soak up the laid back vibes of the surfing and culture mecca – Margaret River.
- Spend some time souvenir shopping for local arts and crafts, fudge, local foods, clothing, swimwear, surf-boards, souvenirs, artefacts, didgeridoos, boomerangs, leather hats, belts and shoes and many more interesting products of the area.
- We travel to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and will have you in sweet tooth heaven with free samples of locally made boutique chocolate and demonstrations of chocolate making.
- Enjoy the drive through the giant forest trees and local vineyards that line the road as you travel around the region.
- Visiting a local winery for a free sample of wine tasting marks the end of the tour before we head back to Perth.
- The tour concludes either at your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
- Optional: Visit Ngilgi caves at Yallingup (extra $25 per adult and $12 per child).