Wildlife, Waterfalls & Wine
- Duración: 11 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Código de producto: FDWWW
This big day out to the south of Sydney winds through Australia's oldest national park, takes in spectacular coastal scenery along the Grand Pacific Drive, then climbs the sandstone escarpment to return via the forests and farmland of the picturesque Southern Highlands.
Enjoy up close and personal experiences with iconic Australian wildlife, expansive vistas of coastal scenery, eucalyptus-clad valleys and waterfalls plunging over sandstone escarpments, scenic drives through national parks and along bays, beaches and country backroads, beachside dining and cool-climate wine tasting.
Group size: Maximum 11 curious travellers.
- private koala presentation with a keeper
- the ultimate selfie – you and a koala
- hand-feeding wallabies, kangaroos and emu
- lunch at a beachside cafe with an Aussie beer, wine or soft drink
- wine tasting at a boutique winery
- National Parks and wildlife park entry fees
- return air-conditioned minibus transport from Circular Quay
- friendly, knowledgeable guide
Tour departs: 7.30am from outside the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt St, Sydney. A second departure at 7.15am is offered some days.
Tour finishes: 6.30pm at the morning departure point.
Finish time is approximate and may be later due to heavier than usual traffic or other unforeseen circumstances. If you have to be somewhere soon after the scheduled arrival time please discuss this with us prior to departure.