Fishermans Paradise eco-walk
- Duração: 90 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Fishermans Paradise, NSW
- Código de produto: FP - daily
- 90 minute guided walk with local guides. Tour route includes riverside reserve, regenerating bush and village tracks.
- Tour commentary
- Binoculars are provided for individual use (if you don't have your own!)
When: Tours depart daily 3pm-4.30pm.
If this time doesn't suit - or if you'd like to bring your dog (on a leach) please book 'Fishermans Paradise Guided Eco-walk - private tour'.
We were very lucky (and fought hard) to save all the houses in our village in the bushfires of December 2019/January 2020, and we'll share stories of that challenging time with you on this unique guided walk. Much of the lovely riverside walk was untouched by the fires, but sadly most of the casuarina forest was burnt. You'll see signs of regeneration and lots of birdlife around though and most tracks have re-opened. An alternative route is taken if a track is closed.
Kotahi Tourism is a registered NSW Covid-safe business. Tours are run in full compliance with NSW legislation and guidelines.
Child prices: These refer to children ages 4-16. Children under 4 are free of charge.