Norfolk Island Foundation Day Celebrations and Luncheon
- Varaktighet: 5 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Kingston
- Produktkod: Foundation
235th anniversary of the 1788 Foundation Day when the first British settlement was established here on Norfolk Island.
Monday 6 March 2023 - Foundation Day Luncheon includes:
- Transfers to Emily Bay for the Foundation Day re-enactment
- Lunch banquet featuring traditional Norfolk Island foods
- Local Entertainment
- Special Heritage speaker on the people of First Settlement including those who arrived on Norfolk Island 6 March 1788 -- Ann Inett: Bon voyage beyond the Seas
- Transfers back to your accommodation or Burnt Pine Village
Foundation Day celebrates the historical occasion when Philip Gidley King first arrived on Norfolk Island on 6 March 1788
This day attracts many visitors to Norfolk Island especially those who are researching their family heritage.
The re-enactment & celebrations all take place at Kingston, the World Heritage area of Norfolk Island.
Dont forget to bring your camera.